About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

JUST SOME STUFF I FIND INTERESTING


JUST SOME STUFF I'VE BEEN SITTING ON AWHILE...

Let's start with photographs I wish I had taken...










Twinkle twinkle little snitch
Mind you own business
You nosey bitch



This man is going to have a very, very bad day....


Every seven years our bodies change. Every cell. Every seven years we disappear.



This seal has been spotted "hiding" on a small ice floe...

Bit by bit the orcas bit off the ice a bit at a time....until.....well, you know...

Now these magnificent beasts amuse people while they pay too much for a meal.... disgraceful...

The website said this was a wild dingo eating a shark....does this look like a dingo to you? Just asking.

This is the way half of the state of South Carolina looks following the Clemson/Carolina game...

My wife sent me this photo of her in New York sending me a smile....I love this woman more than you can imagine...

Here is her mantra....

A little joke....

This, somehow, is used by plastic surgeons...think about that....a woman can just pick the angle of her nipple...


 That last image is absolutely factual. I saw a half dozen images of the guy.





What a lame claim to fame....

You would think there was a corporate rule against this...

If you don't know who this is.....then you and I will NEVER spend an afternoon in a bass boat....

Here is just another reason I am going to hell....




The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is that tattooed people don't care if you're not tattooed.



I have a confession to make...I DO NOT like people pointing their finger at me. I avoid pointing at other people at all costs and expect the same. What's up with that?

????????...why......


I hate when you meet a stranger and they say, "I don't bite". Yeah, like the first thing I think when I meet a person is, "Holy shit, please don't fucking bite me."




Finally....a gift we can all enjoy...


When my wife is feeling down, I'm always there to feel her up.



Can you imagine coming across this on a hike.
Well done, crazy dude, well done....


I need to go to Walmart, but I can't find my pajamas.



What a great costume....


"No, honey, I'm not drunk. It's just that the floor hates me, the tables and chairs are bullies, and the wall gets in the way."



Okay, pay attention. This is a very famous cow. Can you see why?
Highlight: [ The black and white shapes on her face make two faces ]


Take a sad song and make it better.



Very subtle reverse racism.....


My wife said that she was watching her figure lately.
I said that was fine as long as the rest of us didn't have to.



He always wore his lucky helmet....

TOONS TO AMUSE....





One of my very own....

WOMEN WITH THEIR HEADS BACK LOOKING LIKE SLUTS, BUT PROBABLY AREN'T....







No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive